Wednesday 7 August 2013

The Nude Scene - Perfect Nude!

I was shopping my stash the other day and I came across a Catrice lipstick that I bought ages ago and if I'm honest, I forgot I even had it!

 
 



I tried it on and became mesmorised at how I could forget that I owned such a pretty, nude lipstick!
The colour is The Nude Scence and it's by Catrice Cosmetics, which you can find in most Pennys and some pharmacys around Ireland!

The colour itself is perfect because its not too ''foundation lips'' looking because it has a slight peach tint to it rather than a brown.
It has a really nice creamy texture and it does last reasonably long on the lips. I even ate an icecream and when I looked in the mirror, my lipstick was still in place! I don't find it drying at all and I really do love it.
I can't remember the exact price of this lipstick, but I'm sure it was no more than €5/€6!

(I have a top on I swear, you just can't see it in this picture)
 

 
I'm going to try out some more Catrice lipsticks after trying this out. Catrice are a really impressive brand that are also really cheap, so you should give them a go :)
 
Thanks so much for reading this post!
Stacey xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment