Friday 9 August 2013

Debs Nails

I don't know if many of you know this but this week I had my Debs! If you're not Irish then the debs is pretty much like prom! A night that starts off glamorous and classy and ends with beer stained dresses and missing ties! It's great fun though and I'd do it all again tomorrow if I could!
My nails on the night got more compliments than ever! So I thought I'd do a quick post and show you! 
I bought fake nails from boots. A box of 200 plain old nails. I stuck them on and then just painted them as if they were my own nails. I have pretty long nails myself anyway but they weren't in great shape so I thought these would look better! 


It's basically just a purple polish with some silver glitter polish and a few silver rhinestones here and there! 
Barry M Gelly Hi-shine in Plum, Barry M nail paint in diamond glitter and just a wheel of rhinestones I picked up from Dealz :) 

The night itself was just so good! I brought my best girl friend (because boys are stupid) and I had the best time. 


 

                                                See what I mean about the missing ties??;)

I hope you liked the post and thanks for reading! 
Stacey xo 

1 comment:

  1. Hey love your blog, just nominated you for a Liebster Award, hope you can check it out :)http://makeupmoob.blogspot.ie/2013/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete