Monday 5 August 2013

Braided Nails

As you might have guessed by now, I love doing my nails! I'm always trying out new designs and looking for inspiration on pintrest! I came across a braided like nail design on Cute Polishes channel and I had to re create it! You just need 3 different colours of nail polish and that's it. No special tools!




It's so easy to do! Here's how:
  1. Paint your nails one of the three colours that you chose.
  2. Pick your second colour and paint a stripe the thickness of the brush from one corner to the other.
  3. Use the last colour and do the same, but on the other side of the nail
  4. Keep doing these steps until you get to the bottom of your nails.
Easy!


You can use any colours at all and it will still look great! Let me know if you try these out! :)

ALSO, I'd love if you could send me some nail design ideas or any designs you would like to see me do! So feel free to contact me and let me know :)

Thanks for reading,
Stacey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment