Saturday 6 July 2013

Favourite sites for makeup!

I know a lot of people enjoy buying their makeup online. It's easier, you don't need to leave your house and the best part is the excitement you get when your package finally arrives!
I thought I'd share a few of my favourite sites to shop :)
BeautyBay is one of my favourites! They have a lot of high end brands such as Urban Decay, Sebastian Hair Care, YSL, OPI and many more! They do hair, makeup, nails, skin care, makeup brushes and so much more. They also have free shipping to Ireland right now!!!!
Feel Unique is another one of my favourites! They have a mixture of high end brands and also some lower end/drugstore brands! Some of my fav are Lancome, DIOR and Essie! They currently have free worldwide shipping! How great is that?!
Cloud 10 Beauty oh how I love you! This is the perfect site to get Sleek Makeup, Real Techniques brushes, Elizabeth Arden etc! What I love is that they do foundation samples, so you can order a free foundation sample to try out, along with your other items. It's perfect for those who don't know they're right colour! Also, they have the nicest customer service I've personally ever witnessed. Go check them out!! :)
Beauty Joint sells brands like NYX, Wet n Wild, Milani and ELF that are not easily got over here in Ireland or even in the UK! I love this site for that, although shipping can sometimes be expensive. I think it is worth it though.
I actually only recently realised that ASOS sold beauty products! I was delighted because they stock brands like Rimmel and Bourjois but they also stock Benefit, Nars, MOR and OPI! Can it get any better?! Ehh yes it can, they have free worldwide shipping too!!
Do you any of yous use any of these sites?
Also, are there any Irish girls here who buy Mac online? I've yet to find a trusty site that sells Mac, since the Mac website itself doesn't ship to Ireland! :( If anyone knows where I could find a good site, PLEASE let me know!
Stacey xo

No comments:

Post a Comment