Thursday 4 July 2013

Beauty - Would you rather?

Hello! So a few days ago I was tagged by the lovely Abundance of Erica to do the Beauty Would You Rather tag! I've read loads of these but I never done one myself so I thought I'd give this one ago. It seems like a bit of fun!
If you want to do this tag, go ahead! A lot of people have already done this tag so I'm not going to bother tagging anyone. If you want to do it then go for it! :) 
 
Here it goes....

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
Palettes and eyeshadows definitely! Mascara is something that I cannot live without! I could cope with not having any eyeshadow but not masacara or even eyeliner. Without them I look like I have no eyes!!
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I would chop it all off! I'm all for long hair but if it wasn't cut reglarly it would have horrible split ends and just be generally unhealthy!? I'd rather it grow back healthy than be a tangled up mess.
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I can't really answer this, as I'm not a huge blush fan. If I had to pick though, I'd say coral because I just love all things coral right now!
4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
As much as I'd love to spend it all on makeup, I don't think I would. I have so much makeup so I'd probably spend the money on clothes because my wardrobe is looking a little empy at the moment!!
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Oh I like this question! Haha I'd have to say lipstick as eyeliner! I'd much rather have a bright eye instead of a black/brown lip!
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Well, considering I live in Ireland and we don't have Sephora here *tear*, then I have to say MAC! Except I really wish MAC would deliver to Ireland. It's such a pain that they don't. Dublin is probably the closest place I can get MAC and that's a 2 hour drive from where I live! :( boooo.
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
Eyeshadow! I'm just starting to get into wearing lipsticks lately and I love trying new colours. I think you couldn't go wrong with a neutral eye, where as a different lip colour just changes the look completely!
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Well where I live, our Winters are cold, and our Summers are not much better! So I'd wear Winter clothes in Summer just because the weather probably wouldn't be much better in the Summer! That's Ireland for ye'!
9. Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?
BRIGHT! I love bright nails! I usually have bright nails, no matter what time of the year! I don't like dark polishes on me, I think they make my hands look even paler than they are and just look dull!
10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Lip product!!! As I said before, mascara is essential for me!
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Messy bun! I have wavy/curly hair so if I want to wear a ponytail that actually looks good, I'd have to straighten it! A messy bun would be easier and a lot quicker!
12. Would you rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lip-gloss?
I NEVER USE LIP GLOSS! Ugh I hate lipgloss! Probably because of when I was little and I'd wear those horrible little lip glosses you got in sets that were sticky and smelt like melted plastic.. that's what probably put me off!!
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? Or sharpie them in everyday?
sharpie them in everyday. It would look ridiclous but it would be better than having none at all. And I could get a brown sharpie, use it lightly.. hey it might even look good ;)
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
...... This ones haaardddd. Nail polish is like my #1 beauty love, I'm constantly painting my nails! But I feel like makeup is not really something I could do without. It boosts my confidence alot, where as nail polish just makes my hands look pretty! I'd rather a nice face over nice hands! haha.
Soo, that's it for the tag! I actually found this really hard to do! I've probably been sitting here for an hour trying to decide on all the answers!!
I hope you enjoyed it, and I'll speak to you soon!
Stacey xo
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment