Friday 21 June 2013

Graduation Nails with Nubar and Urban Decay.

Soo, a few things have changed since I last posted! First of all, I have finally finished school forever, I've finally finished the cursed Leaving Cert and I'm also newly single gal..but hey on the bright side, it means I have no more distractions so I can get my blog up and going properly this time!

This is kind of a delayed post but for my Graduation last month I really liked my nails soooo I thought I'd show you!



 
I stared off by painting all my nails this really nice baby pink/violet colour, which is called Strawberry by Nubar. I really like this colour and the nail polish itself is such good quality and I could probably go a full week without it chipping off!
  
 
I wanted to ''jazz'' it up a bit so I added some of Urban Decay's polish in Ziggy to my ring finger. This polish came in the Holiday Nail Kit so I'm not too sure if you can still buy it or not, but a lot of brands do a glitter similar to this so I'm sure you could find a good alternative!
 
Btw, I'm very sorry about the bad quality pictures! I took them on my iPhone the night of my Graduation so I do apologise that they aren't the best!
 
I'd definitely recommend the Nubar polishes though because I think they are really good, and my collection of them is growing by the day!
If you've tried either of these polishes please let me know what you thought about them! :)
 
Bye for now! xo

2 comments: