Sunday 23 June 2013

Possibly the best fuschia lipstick ever?!

I absolutely adore lipstick, but I'm only recently starting to get into it. I've been starting to kind of play around with some colours and there is one lipstick in particular that I am in love with!
 
 
 
 
This lipstick is literally the most perfect fuchsia pink I have ever seen. I love the colour, I love the formula, I love the packaging, and most of all I LOVE the price! It only costs about €7/8 in Ireland! It kind of reminds me of Mac's Candy Yum Yum, except way more affordable!
 
 
 
As for the smell of the lipstick, it pretty much smells like all Rimmel lipsticks do. Yeno, that kind of cherry yet fake, plastic kind of smell? I personally don't mind the smell because in case you haven't already noticed, I adore this lipstick. It's not a matte lipstick, and it is super creamy!
 
I think it's perfect for Summer and I know I'm going to be wearing it non-stop, especially when going out at night!
 
 
 
The Rimmel Kate collection is available in most Boots, Superdrug or anywhere that usually stocks Rimmel products! You can also buy it online here.
 
Let me know what you think of this lipstick, or if you recommend any other colours!
 

1 comment:

  1. Invite You to Review Our Product

    Hi,
     
    My name is Trish from the American Beauty Association.

    I’m reaching out to you because I am looking for beauty enthusiasts like you to test product. Would you be willing to test the Mieoko Flat Top Brush?

    You can visit https://www.centtip.com/perfect-girl/ if you are interested.

    Thanks for your time,

    Trish
    peng9941080188@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete