Tuesday 30 July 2013

What's on my face?

Hey again! I hope you're all well :)
Sorry it's been a while again since I've posted but I've had such a hectic week and a half! I was off in Clare for a few days and then I was off sorting out stuff for my debs which is next week and I was working in between it all too! Whew!! But I'm back now :)

Last Saturday night, it was my friend's 18th birthday party so I thought I'd just quickly show yas all my makeup for the night! It was really simple but I thought I'd just show ye anyway!

** Bare in mind I wasn't planning on doing this post so these pictures are just ones my friends took on the night, sorry!!**




Foundation - L'Oreal True Match, €10.61
Concealer - Rimmel Wake Me Up, €6.99
Powder - I used a mixture of the powders from the BCC contour palette!
Bronzer - BCC contour palette
Eyes - I didn't do much, just added my contour colour to the crease, and smudged some MAC Carbon along my upper and lower lash line!
Mascara - I didn't use falsies! I just applied Benefit They're Real! €24.38, it gives sooo much length and volume that I don't need falsies!
Eyebrows - I used the matte brown in the Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes palette €30.63!
Lips - Maybelline Shocking Coral. €8.99, my new favourite lippie!

And of course you can't take pictures and not pull a duck face...
 
 
My best friend and myself :)


Aaaand an awkward photo of before we left.
 
Hope you enjoyed the post!
Please let me know what other kind of posts you'd like to see me do!
Thanks for reading, byeeee :)
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment