Sunday 2 December 2012

Boohoo Partypose Outfit Entry

Hello again :) 
So, I seen a blog post about the Boohoo #partypose outfit contest, and as I LOVE Boohoo and all of their clothes, I thought I'd give it ago and enter :) 
And as Boohoo says, - You've got to be in it to win it :) 

In case anyone reading this is unaware of what boohoo is, they are on online clothes website, who have a wide range of clothes to suit everyones styles. Their prices are pretty good too! 
(If you want to check them out, just click here ) 

Here is my outfit choice!



Kate Sequin Sleeveless Skater Dress. 
I chose this dress because it's really pretty, but also very wearable! The sequined detailing is very subtle, but adds a nice ''christmassy'' feel to it, which is what drew my attention to it! It prices at £20! (absolute baragin!!)  
You can purchase this dress here . 

Harper Stud Shoulder Curved Hem Blazer
I fell in love with this blazer when I seen it! The fit is really attractive, and the gold detailing on the shoulder makes it look that little bit more dressy. I picked the cream colour, because I thought it would contrast really nicely with the black sequined dress!
The price of this blazer is £30 and you can get it here . 


Allesandra Black Studded Wedge Shoe Boots
I picked a pair of black wedges, as they are SO much easier to walk in the other heels! And these ones that I found are so pretty. The spiking detail on the heels adds some edginess to the shoe without it being in your face. These wedges are £35 and you can get them here 

Jemma Embossed Skull & Stud Clutch Bag
First of all this bag is yet again another bargain, and also so so pretty! I chose this so that it would match with the blazer, as I didn't want the outfit to be all black. I chose a clutch bag because it is much easier to carry around, especially when you're at a party. The last thing you want is to be carrying a big sack under your arm all night long! This clutch is priced at £15 and is available here
 


And thats my outfit! I decided not to include any jewellery, as I think it may be too overpowering on the outfit. And, yes, I stayed within the budget! Whoo :)

I would definitely wear this outfit, and may even buy this to wear during the Christmas holidays!
If you want to see more of these amazing clothes, make sure you go and visit Boohoo NOW! :) 
Stacey x







No comments:

Post a Comment